Student Visa, as the name suggests are visas issued to individuals whose primary purpose if to pursue higher Education abroad. Obtaining a student visa is one of the most vital task when preparing for studying overseas. Our expert counsellors will guide you in the complete process, which makes it easy for you to secure a student visa. A student visa usually requires that the potential applicant is eligible to study at a local educational institution, which approves to provide courses to foreign students by the local government. Furthermore, in most of the cases applicants must also prove that they have enough funds to support themselves. Visa Hub follows a diligent process which will enable the student to get the Visa in the country they wish to study.
1) PRE - ASSESSMENT: We Understand from the Student and the Parents, the Country, Course and the University they want to pursue. After evaluating the documents and the credentials, we will provide with the best suitable options for the Students in the Country they wish to pursue their Higher Education.
2) IELTS / PTE/TOEFL PREPARATION: The registered students are provided with Personalized classroom Training. Our rich experience in this field helps the student secure the score they need to get accepted in the University. https://www.madhavikhandwala.com/
3) MOCK TEST PREPARATION BEFORE FINAL TEST: Our students go through a 2 week Mock Test Preparation, which will give them real time experience on how the exam will conduct. In this two week preparation, our Faculty will cover all the points required and pay special attention on areas, where the student is comparitively weak. We also assist in getting their Exam dates.
4) DOCUMENTATION AND ADMISSION: We will start preparing the file of the candidate and work on getting the Offer letter from the University of their choice and lodge the Visa application file.
5) FINAL CHECK: After the Visa approval, we will prepare the student and give them all the guidelines about the University and guide them on the steps they need to take at the Port of Entry and also assist them with their lodgning and Boarding and other facilities.
Documents Required for Student Visa Application
Every country, depending on their Immigration Laws have a specific list of documents. However, below are the list of documents required.
This is the primary requisite. While you would need a valid passport, what you need to know is that for different countries, the requirement of the validity of your passport might vary.
You also need to ensure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport for stamping for a visa. What is important to note is that in case you have any expired passports, you would still have to submit a copy of all such passports.
PROOF OF A BONAFIDE STUDENT
No matter which country you are applying to, if you are applying for any category of Student Visa, you must be able to prove that you are a bonafide student.
Most of the countries would require you to prove that you are capable of not only taking care of the tuition and college expenses but also have the requisite funds to afford your stay in that country for the intended study period. While many countries have a stipulated amount of funds it would require, some have broader more extensive guidelines.
Language Proficiency is one of the most important requirement. Since most of the students plan to study in English speaking countries, most of them would require you to provide proof positive that you can communicate in English - both written and verbal. This is usually done by a minimum score requirement for various English Language Tests like TOEFL, IELTS and/or PTE.
The complete list would depend on the country you are applying to. While some countries would require medical proofs, some might require a blocked account. Many countries also require an SOP.